WELCOME TO GIDDIEZENT

Gist: Why I Filed For Divorce From Offset — Rapper Cardi B Give Reasons


American rapper, Cardi B, has explained why she filed for divorce from her rapper husband Offset, after three years of marriage.
.
.
Speaking on Instagram Live on Friday September 18, the mom-of-one said: “I’ve seen all the love and prayers that you guys have been sending me, however, I don’t really need it. I’m okay. I wanted to let y’all know I have not shed not one tear.
.
.
Every single time that this guy has been so crazy, so fucked up and it hits the media, I’m always crying, always sad because I don’t like that type of sh*t.
.
.
This time, I wasn’t crying. You want to know why? The reason for my divorce is not because of none of that sh*t that ever happened before. It’s not because of cheating. I’m seeing people be like, ‘Oh, he has a baby on the way.’ That’s a whole f**king complete lie. That’s the second time people are trying to pin babies over here. No, that’s bullshit.
.
.
I just got tired of f**king arguing. I got tired of not seeing things eye to eye. When you feel like it’s just not the same anymore, before you actually get cheated on, I’d rather just leave.
.
.
Nothing crazy out of this world happened, sometimes people really do grow apart. I been with this man for four years. I have a kid with this man, I have a household with this man…sometimes you’re just tired of the arguments and the build up. You get tired sometimes and before something happens, you leave.   

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post