WELCOME TO GIDDIEZENT

Gossip : Kanye West Reveals He Has Been Trying To Divorce Kim Kardashian Since Past Two Years || See more...

American Rapper and politician, Kanye West has revealed that he’s been trying to divorce his wife Kim Kardashian for almost two years after she met rapper Meek Mill at a hotel.

Kanye made the headlines when he revealed at his presidential rally that he tried to abort his daughter, North in 2013. He further revealed that his wife and mother-in-law, Kris Jenner tried to get him locked up after making the explosive revelation. In a series of new tweets, Kanye made wild allegations in a dramatic Twitter rant this morning.

According to him, he’s been trying to divorce Kim Kardashian for almost two years after she met  American rapper Meek Mill at a hotel in 2018. He also called his mother-in-law Kris Jenner a “white supremacist” as he shared his private text messages to his mother-in-law. One read: “This Ye, you ready to talk now or are still avoiding my calls?This Ye, you wanna talk or go to war?”

“They tried to fly in with 2 doctors to 51/50 me. I been trying to get divorced since Kim met with Meek at the Waldorf for ‘prison reform. I got 200 more to go. This my lady tweet of the night … Kris Jong-Un. Lil Baby my favorite rapper but won’t do a song wit me.”

Meek is my man and was respectful. That’s my dog. Kim was out of line. I’m worth 5 billion dollars and more than that through Christ. But ya’ll ain’t listen to MJ and now ya’ll believe them???”



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post